The way we work has changed forever and Chargifi empowers workplace leaders to unlock the value of flexible working. Chargifi Wx is a desk booking and space management solution built for flexible working. Managing your spaces at scale is easy when work patterns and workflows can be set up to change dynamically in response to an ever changing world.
We transform workspaces into smarter, safer, amazing spaces to create frictionless experiences, and for workplace leaders we deliver data-driven insights into how People use Spaces to Work.
We help teams to do their best work, whenever and wherever they choose.
Chargifi is a values-driven business and we abide by five core principles, including Chargifi Driven, Chargifi Warm, Chargifi Trustworthy, Chargifi Pioneer, and Chargifi Focused.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and creating a workplace where all voices are heard.
About the Role
This role will report into Head of Operations and be responsible for structuring the customer experience process as well as managing a small team to help them deliver on implementation and support. Specifically a CEM at Chargifi will be responsible for the experience from when a unit ships to a customer, through to installation and ongoing support. This role will cover an understanding of both the hardware and software elements of our product.
The role is customer facing but also requires technical aptitude and the ability to convert technical challenges into solutions, so customers have a seamless on-boarding experience. This person will engage directly with our new customers as well as installers and will need to have the project management skills to clearly coordinate and communicate between the various stakeholders to ensure successful deployments are carried out.
The Customer Experience Manager will need to be systematic and create scalable processes related to implementation of our product as well as ongoing support. The CEM will also be responsible for getting the right documentation produced and for building our online self-help tools. Strong knowledge in dealing with support queries and support tickets, ideally through Zendesk is preferred.
The CEM has a critical role in bridging the gap between client support and sales, as the overall Chargifi experience, and the ability to get the required support, will be instrumental in converting new customers into successful and happy growth accounts.
- (Re)Define onboarding process from; shipment of product; to installation of any hardware; to system set-up; to end user deployment; ensuring all the while that the customer has a successful experience getting started with Chargifi
- Feedback feature requests and bug fixes from customers into Product Management, with the intention of automating and improving delivery & onboarding process where possible
- Responsible for documentation production associated with the various stages of delivery (i.e. welcome note in box, onboarding process, installation guides, troubleshooting steps, best practices, online support articles)
- Able to communicate and provide support through mediums such as videos, blogs, etc.
- Implement and oversee support ticketing system; making sure that all support queries are handled in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure self-help tools are available, easy to use, and targets most customer queries
- Report on performance of overall customer experience, (i.e. number of installation questions, onboarding and training questions, and ongoing support questions) and provide recommendations on improvement, when necessary
- Work with HR and Head of Ops to define a concrete plan of how best to expand customer experience team (i.e across support and deployment)
- Train installation teams to install and deliver our product at the Chargifi standard
- Provide onboarding training & support for new customers
- Work closely with Sales to understand customer expectations, thereby creating that stellar experience, through passion of our product, that will allow Account Management to expand the account
- Customer relationship guru – be able to work with challenging customers and convert them into happy ones
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Maintain a positive NPS using Measurements of positive customer experiences and levels of satisfaction
- Reduce overall number of support queries by establishing clear self-help tools
- Improve installation time per unit as a result of enhancing and automating facets of the installation process
Skills and Experience
- We are looking for an experienced individual with 5-8 years of leadership skills, and a background in building out customer support teams
- Experienced in the building and process management of maintaining a +NPS
- Excellent communication skills, taking the technical language and often translating it to a more digestible format
- A strong communicator with patience and a history of customer empathy will be key
- Understanding how best to represent Chargifi, our values and ensure this filters down to the rest of the team
- This individual will eventually manage a small team but will need to act as the main point of contact for delivery and support until the team is built out
An ideal candidate would also demonstrate the following:
- Taking initiative whilst also acting as a team player and understanding the wider needs of the business
- Share the passion for Chargifi’s vision
- Listening and feeding back to the product team will be a key element to helping improve our product and services