The way we work has changed forever and Chargifi empowers workplace leaders to unlock the value of flexible working. Chargifi Wx is a desk booking and space management solution built for flexible working. Managing your spaces at scale is easy when work patterns and workflows can be set up to change dynamically in response to an ever changing world.
We transform workspaces into smarter, safer, amazing spaces to create frictionless experiences, and for workplace leaders we deliver data-driven insights into how People use Spaces to Work.
We help teams to do their best work, whenever and wherever they choose.
Chargifi is a values-driven business and we abide by five core principles, including Chargifi Driven, Chargifi Warm, Chargifi Trustworthy, Chargifi Pioneer, and Chargifi Focused.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and creating a workplace where all voices are heard.
The Product Designer will join the design team to build beautiful user interfaces and experiences for our customers and users for a brand new set of SaaS and mobile products – building tools to enable flexible working, including helping employees get back to the office safely in a post-Covid-19 world.
What you’ll be doing
- Work closely with our Product Managers and Designers to design interfaces and define user actions for our suite of SaaS products
- Design on-boarding, tutorials, and feature-sets in the Chargifi iOS and Android applications for best-in-class mobile app experiences
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (Product, Engineering, Marketing, Operations, Sales) to deliver the best products for our customers and our business
- Work directly with existing and prospective customers to understand pain points and build solutions to solve these problems
- Work with our software and hardware development teams to prototype, A/B test, and upgrade our products
It would be great if you have
- Experience working in a fast-paced tech startup environment
- Experience in the design of successful software products
- Experience designing SaaS platforms for enterprise customers
- Experience building beautiful user experiences in consumer mobile applications
- Experience developing simple and elegant design approaches to complex design problems
- Experience with leading design and prototyping tools like Figma, Sketch, Adobe CS, Zeplin and InVision
- Experience working directly with customers to attain rapid feedback and fail fast
What we offer
- High responsibility for the design and experience of a new product in an exciting market that is enabling people to do their best work
- The opportunity to experience an early-stage startup as it begins to scale
- A passionate and fun team that is quickly expanding
- Flexible working environment
- Pioneering work with brand new technologies
- Regular company socials when we’re back to the office
- 5 weeks vacation per annum, flexible work/life balance
- Share options