The way we work has changed forever and Chargifi empowers workplace leaders to unlock the value of flexible working. Chargifi Wx is a desk booking and space management solution built for flexible working. Managing your spaces at scale is easy when work patterns and workflows can be set up to change dynamically in response to an ever changing world.
We transform workspaces into smarter, safer, amazing spaces to create frictionless experiences, and for workplace leaders we deliver data-driven insights into how People use Spaces to Work.
We help teams to do their best work, whenever and wherever they choose.
Chargifi is a values-driven business and we abide by five core principles, including Chargifi Driven, Chargifi Warm, Chargifi Trustworthy, Chargifi Pioneer, and Chargifi Focused.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and creating a workplace where all voices are heard.
The Product Manager will have end-to-end responsibility for the discovery and delivery of a product set for our new SaaS and mobile products – building tools to enable flexible working, including helping employees get back to the office safely in a post-Covid-19 world.
What you’ll be doing
- Define, prioritise and develop our set of SaaS and mobile products
- Own the building of clear, concise requirements and user stories for the Design and Engineering Teams
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (Design, Engineering, Marketing, Operations, Sales) to deliver the best products for our customers and our business
- Work directly with existing and prospective customers to understand pain points and build solutions to solve these problems
- Define and deliver best practices and process for product discovery and delivery based on user requirements and business needs
- Work closely with the rest of the Product team to coach/mentor, translate strategy, customer and client voices into product propositions to improve the customer and client experience, driving market growth and adoption
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer experience and user personas to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas to grow market share
- Actively identify and implement ways to make it easier for our customers and integration partners to work effectively with us
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
It would be great if you have
- Experience working in a fast-paced tech startup environment
- Experience in the end-to-end delivery of successful products
- Experience building SaaS platforms for enterprise customers
- Experience with payments, subscriptions and billing
- Experience building beautiful user experiences in consumer mobile applications
- Demonstrable success in influencing internal and external stakeholders
- Experience writing clear requirements documents and user stories
- Experience owning the product roadmap and prioritising the most important features and functionality
- Experience working directly with customers to attain rapid feedback and fail fast
What we offer
- High responsibility for a new product in an exciting market that is enabling people to do their best work
- The opportunity to experience an early-stage startup as it begins to scale
- Join a passionate and fun team that is quickly expanding
- Flexible working environment
- Pioneering work with brand new technologies
- Regular company socials when we’re back to the office
- 5 weeks vacation per annum, flexible work/life balance
- Share options