Adopting wireless charging means employers can enjoy the benefits of workspace mobility such as greater employee satisfaction, engagement and productivity. More businesses are getting on board with wireless charging, so don’t get left behind.
Download our free guide and get access to the facts on how wireless charging:
1. Facilitates a modern workplace – helps with growing demand for workplace flexibility and mobility.
2. Increases employee productivity – by enabling staff to move freely between workspaces, always with power.
3. Meets the needs of a multi-generational workforce – by catering to changing the needs of groups such as Millennials and Gen Z.
4. Enhances employee engagement and satisfaction – by giving employees freedom to choose where and how they work.
5. Gives great ROI for businesses – companies who embrace digital workspaces tend to be 21% more profitable.